Matthews Fan Company Vent Bettina Rotational Ceiling Fan, Black/Wood
Original price $2,250.00 - Original price $2,250.00
$2,250.00 - $2,250.00
Current price $2,250.00
The Vent-Bettina rotational ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed with its arms gently upward curving. The fan offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The fan heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both fan head position and fan blade speed.
- Part of the Vent-Bettina Collection
- Finish: Black Nickel
- Made of Cast Aluminum, Heavy Spun/Stamped Steel, Marbleized Bakelite
- Blade Finish: Mahogany
- Blade Material: Solid Brazilian Mahogany
- Wood Color: Mahogany
- Style: Contemporary transitional
- Bulbs Not Included
- Voltage: 110 or 220
- 42" Rotational Ceiling Fan- High Gauge Steel, Mahogany Blades, Handmade
- Matthews Rotational Fans Circulate Heat and Air Conditioning More Efficiently Than Traditional Paddle Fans
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel, this fan carries a limited lifetime warranty.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Decora-style fully variable wall switch in white.
- 10" downrod. Downrods can be easily field cut; they are not threaded.
- Flat ceiling canopy. Compatible with 29 Degree vaulted ceiling canopy. (Sold Separately)
- All Matthews Gerbar fans are hand made and not mass produced.
- Safety cages available for low ceiling applications (sold separately).
- Made in Brazil. Assembled and tested with care in the USA.
- 360 degrees rotation
- Not recommended for coastal, saltwater and chlorine locations
- Motor Type: AC
- Control Type: Wall Control
- Control Included: Yes
- High CFM: 3293
- Low CFM: 2070
- Low Average: 2720
- RPM: Low: 699 / High: 1101
- Fan Wattage at High Speed: 87.32
- Number of Blades: 6
- Blade Span: 16
- Blade Pitch: 19 Degrees
- Stem: 10"L x 0.75"Dia
- Number of Speeds: 3-Speed
- Assembly Required: Full Assembly
- Product Care: Dust with a dry soft cloth
- Safety Rating: UL/CUL Listed
- For Use in Damp/Outdoor/Indoor Locations
- Prop 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Warranty Info: Limited Lifetime
Overall Dimensions: 44"(L) x 7"(H) x 44"(Dia)
Canopy Dimensions: 5.5"(Dia)
Blade Width: 16 lbs.
Item Weight: 19 lbs.