Stamina Inline Back Stretch
The Stamina InLine Back Stretch Bench with Cervical Traction is an effective, powerful solution for stretching and loosening tight, problematic areas like the back, knees, hips, ankles and neck using the proven method of decompression. Decompression helps reduce back, hip and knee pain and can even reduce chances of future injury. In the midst of a modern, sedentary lifestyle, decompressing can also help counteract the effects of sitting for long periods. The InLine Back Stretch Bench offers the ability to get proper traction and decompression without the need for inverting.This Back Stretch Bench includes special features specially designed for enhanced traction and a deeper stretch. Eight upgraded foam rollers provide a deep massage and lower back relief. The head support strap gently holds your head and neck in place as you decompress, allowing for a smooth cervical, back and neck stretch. The wide, upholstered bench provides extra comfort.For maximum benefit, use the height adjustment knob to fit the Back Stretch Bench to your desired length. Then, switch the foam-padded arm supports to one of three positions. Crank the lever for a complete back decompression.Get traction therapy at home with the Stamina InLine Back Stretch Bench with Cervical Traction.
- Decompress your spine in a comfortable, safe way
- Reduce knee, back and hip pain with traction therapy
- 8 upgraded foam rollers for massage and stretch
- Counteract effects of sitting by stretching back, knees, hips and ankles
- Upholstered, padded bench for support
- Decompression cranking lever
- Head support strap for cervical traction and neck stretch
- Ankle lock secures you in place during movement
- Arm supports adjust between three positions
- Length adjustment knob for your height
- Floor-protecting endcaps
Overall Dimensions: 65"(L) x 14.25"(W) x 6.5"(H)
Item Weight: 29 lbs.