Oxford Garden Adirondack Chair in Natural
The Adirondack, so classic, so stylish, so durable, and above all else, so very comfortable. After studying, building, and rebuilding our chair many times, we've created the perfect Adirondack Chair by adjusting the angles for maximum comfort. It is so relaxing for your back, neck, and head, and when it is time to get up, unlike many Adirondack chairs, ours let's you get up easily. Try it. You will appreciate the difference.
- Part of the Oxford -Teak Collection
- Seating Frame Finish: Natural
- Seating Frame Made of Teak
- Seat Finish: Natural
- Seat Made of Teak
- Seating Back/Arm Finish: Natural
- Seating Back/Arm Made of Teak
- Resistant to rotting, bug infestation, and the effects of wind, rain, sun, and snow.
- Left untreated, teak weathers naturally to a beautiful silver gray color.
- Sturdy mortise and tenon construction provides the highest quality joinery that will last for many years
- To add extra comfort, add our Adirondack Footstool to complete your selection.
- WARNING: This product can expose you to formaldehyde or Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Assembly Required
- Style: Modern, Traditional
- Care Instructions: Teak weathers well, however a routine application of Teak oil is recommended in extremely dry climates and for dining purposes to discourage staining from food and drink spills. For seasonal cleaning rinse the teak well and use a sponge or soft bristle brush to scrub with a mild cleaning solution. Rinse with fresh water. Paint or any products with polyurethane are not recommended, as application of these products will void the warranty.
- Warranty Info: Http://www.oxfordgarden.com/furniture-warranty.html
Item 2 Overall Dimensions: 35.5"(L) x 31"(W) x 38"(H)
Seat Dimensions: 16.5"(L) x 21.5"(W) x 16"(H)
Arm Height: 25"
Back Height: 33.5"
Item 2 Weight: 35.7 lbs.