Couristan Pasha Tribal Runner Rug, 2' x 8', Ivory
A unique fusion of classic and contemporary, Pasha offers a series of jewel-toned area rugs that are designed to brighten the appearance of any transitional setting in the home. With its fresh, modern color palette and an array of modern-traditional patterns, these treasured floor coverings are perfectly suited for spaces that blend sophisticated tradition with personal style. Featuring a machine-woven base of 100% polyester that provides a soft underfoot and a chic appeal, the craftsmanship and materials applied to these digitally printed area rugs is superior to any other area rug of its kind in today’s market. The addition of a non-skid backing and saddle-stitched edges add to the overall value of this unique collection. Either used as an accent piece or as the primary inspiration for a complete decorating scheme, these old-world designs in modern interpretation are sure to become a point of interest in any interior.
- Part of the Pasha Collection
- Formal Rug Color: Ivory
- Made of 100% Polyester
- Pattern: Floral
- Style: Transitional
- Saddle-Stitched Edges Featuring Old-World Designs in a Modern Interpretation
- Digitally Printed Motifs with a Non-Skid Backing
- We recommend vacuuming area rugs in your home that receive the most traffic once a day to keep soil from accumulating. Soil can damage the fibers permanently if allowed to remain in the pile. Do not wait until your area rug is soiled, proper vacuuming is the easiest and most effective way to remove everyday dirt and dust. Immediate treatment must be taken for spills, spots, or stains. Blot liquids with a dry, white absorbent cloth or a white paper towel with no printing. Continue to use a dry cloth or paper towels until the area is completely dry.
- Warranty Info: 1-year limited warranty