Couristan NE Garden Path Rug, Natural/Ivory
Create a refreshing nature-inspired oasis with the simple beauty of Nature’s Elements. With design names like Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Fairway and Desert Horizons, Nature's Elements offers a rustic, mellow aesthetic that breathes new life into any room-setting. Featuring an innovative blend of natural fibers, including jute, cotton, straw and grass, these durable flatwoven area rugs are hand-loomed, adding even more unique appeal. Lightweight and versatile, these casual area rugs can be used in a multitude of spaces as a subtle accent to other artisan-crafted elements of décor. Each design showcases a well-balanced combination of soft, soothing colors, like Ocean Blue, Bleached Sand, Khaki and Crimson, resulting in various striped patterns. Available in a range of rectangular sizes, as well as a runner, the Nature’s Elements Collection provides endless options for interior decorators in search of affordable, eco-friendly floor fashions.
- Part of the Nature's Elements Collection
- Formal Rug Color: Natural-Ivory
- Made of Blend of Natural Materials
- Pattern: Stripe
- Style: Casual
- Textured Flatwoven Designs
- Featuring a Blend of Natural Materials Like Cotton, Jute and Grass
- Durable and Lightweight
- We recommend vacuuming area rugs in your home that receive the most traffic once a day to keep soil from accumulating. Soil can damage the fibers permanently if allowed to remain in the pile. Do not wait until your area rug is soiled, proper vacuuming is the easiest and most effective way to remove everyday dirt and dust. Immediate treatment must be taken for spills, spots, or stains. Blot liquids with a dry, white absorbent cloth or a white paper towel with no printing. Continue to use a dry cloth or paper towels until the area is completely dry.
- Warranty Info: 1-year limited warranty