Couristan Marseille Carmoux In/Out Area Rug
Distinctively designed for open-air living spaces, the Marseille Collection has been stylized to complement the finest outdoor furnishings in today’s market. Crafted of the finest 100% fiber-enhanced Courtron polypropylene, this weather-resistant, outdoor/indoor area rug collection features a durable, structured flatwoven construction which allows it to be the perfect foundation piece for today’s most stylish sunrooms, and those outdoor living environments that are designed for entertaining. Carefully colored in a fashion-oriented palette that features an array of passionate tones, Marseille is represented in a series on modern floral design choices, with each design developed for its ability to complement the latest fashions in today’s outdoor furniture pieces. Hosting a wide range of design choices, these durable outdoor/indoor area rugs are not only mildew and mold resistant, they are UV stabilized so they will show no signs of fading or deterioration, even after months of exposure to the outdoors. Offering the perfect outdoor floor covering solution for the home, the Marseille collection takes outdoor/indoor area rugs to a new level of sophistication that blends effortlessly with any style of home, patio or decking furniture pieces.
- Part of the Marseille Collection
- Formal Rug Color: Azure or Mushroom
- Made of 100% Fiber-Enhanced Courtron Polypropylene
- Pattern: Floral
- Border Color: Azure or Mushroom
- Style: Contemporary
- Flatweave Construction; No Pile Height
- Suitable for Outdoor/ Indoor Use
- UV Stabilized; Water, Mold/Mildew Resistant
- Machine Made
- Vacuum or sweep your area rug regularly. This will avoid dirt from getting deep into your area rug’s fibers. It is also advised to sweep under your area rug in order to prevent damage from mildew or mold. Hosing your area rug is a cleaning option. To hose the whole area down, spray the area rug off using a garden hose and allow it to dry under the sun. Turn the area rug over to make it possible for the other side to dry, if required. Be sure the entire area rug is dry before placing it back down (especially in the home), as mold or mildew can form in wet areas. While your outdoor area rug is suitable for outdoor/indoor use, it is strongly recommended that you store your area rug indoors during severe or prolonged weather conditions.
- Warranty Info: 1-year limited warranty