Couristan Konya Tomek Light Brown and Ivory Area Rug
For the traditionally-inspired individual, the Konya Collection offers an assortment of Persian-influenced designs featuring a subtle abrash effect to add a sense of sophistication to any room. Designed by texture and color, Konya is power-loomed of 100% heat-set Courtron polypropylene. Because the collection has been cross-woven on wilton looms, each individual area rug includes a full spectrum of colors in each design. Selected to endure its appeal as well as complement both conventional and transitional settings, the creative use of rich earth tones, including browns, charcoals, beiges, light blues and ivories, allows for total design flexibility and enables Konya to set a new standard of style and opulence.
- Primary Color: Light Brown
- Secondary Color(s): Ivory
- Border Color: Light Brown
- Pattern: Oriental
- Made of 100% Heat-Set Courtron Ultra-Fine Polypropylene
- Contains Latex: Yes
- Construction: Power-Loomed
- Fringed/Unfringed: Unfringed
- Indoor/Outdoor: No
- Cross-Woven on Wilton Looms Resulting in More Colors in Each Design
- Traditional Persian Motifs Featuring a Subtle Abrash Effect
- Pile Height: 0.433"
- Power-Loomed in Turkey
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards
- Country of Origin: Turkey
- Style: Traditional
- Part of the Konya Collection
- Care Instructions: Clean up spills as quickly as possible to prevent them from setting. Vacuum regularly.
- Warranty Info: 1-year limited warranty
Overall Dimensions: 39"(L) x 27"(W) x 0.43"(H)