Couristan Kashimar All Over Center Medallion Rug, Antique Red
For over four decades, the Kashimar Collection by Couristan has offered the largest selection of power-loomed Oriental and Persian designs in the industry. The combination of time-honored pattern with a full range of sizes and shapes makes Kashimar the natural choice for every room in the home. Kashimar's designs pay homage to the ancient art of rug-making. While each pattern is painstakingly crafted to emulate the classic design traits of long ago, the colors of Kashimar reflect the most popular looks of today. Kashimar's interesting array of shapes--octagons, ovals, rounds and squares--creates endless decorating possibilities. A fringed runner in a 9'3" length, plus roll runners cut to fit the length of your choice in two different widths make Kashimar the complete collection. Kashimar's quality is unsurpassed. With features like semi-worsted New Zealand wool, locked-in-weave and crystal-point finish, your Kashimar area rug will be a treasured possession for years to come.
- Primary Color: Antique Red
- Secondary Color(s): Antique Ivory, Bark, Coral, Deep Caramel, Navy, Rustic Clay, Smokey Blue & Teal Sage
- Border Color: Antique Red
- Pattern: Oriental
- Made of 100% New Zealand Semi-Worsted Wool
- Contains Latex: Yes
- Construction: Power-Loomed
- Fringed/Unfringed: Fringed
- Semi-Worsted New Zealand Wool
- Face-to-Face Wilton Woven
- Locked-In-Weave and Crystal-Point Finish
- 25-Year Limited Warranty (Except for Roll Runners which carry a Two-Year Limited Warranty)
- Pile Height: 0.28"
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Style: Traditional
- Part of the Kashimar Collection
- Care Instructions: Clean up spills as quickly as possible to prevent them from setting. Vacuum regularly.
- Warranty Info: 25-year limited warranty