Couristan Everest Hamptons Red Area Rug
Created from 100% heat-set Courtron polypropylene, the Everest Collection offers a super-dense weave and a soft, luxurious finish. This ultra-fine, strong synthetic fiber resists wearing and permanent stains and provides Everest with long-lasting performance and appearance retention. The collection's thick power-loomed pile offers one million points of yarn per square meter, achieving a natural appearance, as well as, ultra-fine detail and the "heaviness" of a handmade area rug. Available in over thirty rich, fashion-oriented designs, styled from traditional and modern-day patterns, the Everest Collection is a perfect solution to any interior requiring a great deal of charm or drama at an affordable price.
- Primary Color: Red
- Secondary Color(s): Crimson, Dark Paprika, Deep Clay, Spiced Pumpkin, Terra-Cotta
- Border Color: Red
- Pattern: Stripe
- Made of 100% Heat-Set Courtron Ultra-Fine Polypropylene Pile
- Contains Latex: Yes
- Construction: Power-Loomed
- Fringed/Unfringed: Unfringed
- Indoor/Outdoor: No
- One Million Points Of Yarn Per Square Meter
- Soft, Luxurious Finish
- Face-to-Face Wilton Woven
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards.
- Country of Origin: Bulgaria
- Style: Traditional
- Part of the Everest Collection
- Care Instructions: Clean up spills as quickly as possible to prevent them from setting. Vacuum regularly.
- Warranty Info: 1-year limited warranty
Overall Dimensions: 43"(L) x 24"(W) x 0.35"(H)