Couristan Cire Floral Medallion Taupe Area Rug
A unique fusion of classic and contemporary styling, Couristan's new Cire Collection is a jewel-toned treasure for any transitional or contemporary interior. With its fresh, modern color palette and an array of textured patterns, Cire is perfectly suited for spaces that blend sophisticated tradition with personal style. Power-loomed with a blend of viscose and Courtron polypropylene chenille yarn, the soft underfoot of these chic area rugs is purely sensational. Constructed with a high-low surface, each design features a meticulous carved effect that creates incredible detail and a visual sense of dimension. Either used as an accent piece or as the primary inspiration for a complete decor scheme, Cire is sure to become a point of interest in any interior. Each of the collection's four designs, Jerrico, Capshaw, Gilmore and Hershey offer a virtual kaleidoscope of color including deep tones of ruby, onyx, topaz and quartz. A secondary, neutral hue of beige-ivory helps enhance the color spectrum of Cire and provides a sharp contrast within its design motifs.
- Size: 2'1" x 3'7"
- Made of Viscose and Courtron Polypropylene Chenille Yarn
- Contains Latex: Yes
- Construction: Power-Loomed
- Fringed/Unfringed: Unfringed
- Indoor/Outdoor: No
- Face-to-Face Wilton Woven
- Rich, Jewel-Toned Color Palette, Chic Transitional Designs with a High-Low Carved Effect
- Plush, Textured Surface Adds Dimension
- Pile Height: .157"Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Country of Origin: Belgium
- Style: Transitional
- Part of the Cire Collection
- Care Instructions: Clean up spills as quickly as possible to prevent them from setting. Vacuum regularly.
- Warranty Info: 1-year limited warranty
Overall Dimensions: 43"(L) x 25"(W) x 0.16"(H)