Couristan Anji Anji Grey Area Rug
For decorators looking to infuse their interiors with a sense of soothing style, Couristan's Anji Collection offers the perfect solution. Hand-loomed of 100% hand-spun bamboo, these silky-soft area rugs have an eco-chic appeal that also feels incredibly luxurious. An all-natural fiber, hand-spun bamboo is lavishly soft as well as durable and is widely considered one the best renewable resources in the ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬"green"' category. These beautiful, non-patterned fashions for the floor have a versatile aesthetic that provides an understated elegance in any setting. Anji area rugs can easily complement a range of decor styles, from traditional to contemporary, providing the perfect backdrop for building an inviting room that feels warm and relaxing. Available in a variety of calming hues, including Sea Mist, Camel and Slate, each rug in the collection showcases a subtle, iridescent sheen that adds a special finishing touch to the neutral color palette. Designed with comfort, sophistication and affordability in mind, the Anji Collection is an ideal choice for home-owners who enjoy luxury in their everyday living.
- Primary Color: Grey
- Pattern: Solid
- Made of 100% Hand-Spun Bamboo
- Construction: Hand-Loomed
- Backing: Jute
- Fringed/Unfringed: Unfringed
- Indoor/Outdoor: No
- Modern Handmade Treasures
- Featuring a Fresh Palette of Modern Colorways
- Hand-Loomed in India
- These Rugs Pass All U.S. Flammability Standards.
- Country of Origin: India
- Style: Transitional
- Part of the Anji Collection
- Care Instructions: Clean up spills as quickly as possible to prevent them from setting. Vacuum regularly.
- Warranty Info: 1-year limited warranty
Overall Dimensions: 48"(L) x 24"(W) x 0.12"(H)