Blomus Sablo Ceramic Stoneware Salt/Pepper Shaker Set
Ceramic Stoneware Salt and Pepper Shaker Set - SABLO designed by Frederike Martens, a German industrial designer with emphasis on glass and ceramics is the perfect serveware accessory for your dining or breakfast table. Frederike designed the SABLO line taking inspiration from the natural materials of sand, clay and water. The shapes are soft and inviting with pleasantly rounded edges and a slightly rough surface in some areas and glazed in others. SABLO stoneware is made from colored clay and a unique mix of quartz, minerals and oxide. Stoneware is defined as a group of ceramic products and is used to produce plates, dishes, cachepots and bowls, molded at very high temperatures using special casting techniques. The high temperature during the firing process ensure stoneware is more stable than clay and less translucent than porcelain. The colors, shapes, appearance of the glaze as well as the overall look depend on the firing temperature and time and may vary slightly from piece to piece - each piece is unique and may show individual structures and shades. The clay of SABLO is fired at a very high temperature, therefore doesn't require all over glazing. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Shakers are 1.8" x 2" diameter each/5cm x 4.5cm.
- Part of the Sablo Collection
- Made of Stoneware
- Shakers are 1.8" x 2" diameter/5cm x 4.5cm
- Made of Ceramic Stoneware. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
- The glazed portion is a beautiful cloud color with a slight grey or deep yellow or blue undertone.
- The textured, unglazed portion is a soft beige reminiscent of the natural sand and clay from which the piece is made, and the slightly speckled look harmonizes the color combination of the glazed and unglazed areas.
- Warranty Info: 2 year Manufactures Defect
Overall Dimensions: 1.97"(L) x 1.77"(W) x 1.97"(H) x 45"(Dia)
Item Weight: 0.34 lbs.